Hola family and friends! I hope all is well! Sorry for the lame letter last week! It has been a rollercoaster ride! and this week it gets even crazier! jaja
Miracles of the Week:
1. Jose a recent convert blessed the Sacrament 2 times now. Before he was really nervous but after teaching him he did it and now is doing it every week! 🙂 He said that is was nerve wracking at first but then in the moment he felt peace and wasnt nervous! He did such a great job!
2. Hermana Ida is an investigator that has been an investoigator for 5 years. She is soooo ready to be baptized and is practically a member but she is waiting for all her paperwork still to be baptized! hahahaha she is really great and we went to visit her the other day to visit her and she began to teach us how to make doll gnomes hahahah they are fun and cute when we finish i will send you a pic! But She is super awesome sometimes its hard beacuse she is still not a member but she has lots of faioth and she keeps enduring! 🙂
3. Well I had my first exchange as Sister Training Leader and I loved it! It was way fun! I went with Hermana Johnson from Utah to EZEIZA! I got to know some really cool people! I sisnt bring a rain coat or a coat for that matter and it poured rain the whole day! WOOOHOOOO hhahahaha i was soaking wet! hahahah But it was super fun and Hermana Johnson is such a great missionary!
4. We had an FHE with a family that is less active and after the lesson we played a guessing game and it was super fun! The grandma really participated and we laughed so much we couldn’t breathe it was tooo fun! It was a miracle because the grandma has never really opened up to us and has always been really quiet and strict but this night she really opened up and we shared lots of laughs after the really awesome lesson! 🙂
5. ELIANA was baptized! That was really special! She is 13 years old and super sweet! She was baptized and afterwards she told me as we walked back to her house after everything,” Ostler that was really beautiful the ceremony! When i was baptized and left the water i could feel the presence of God!” That just melt my heart! I love this gospel and i knw it is true! We can really feel the presence of God in our lives just like Eliana! It was also really cool because the baptism was put on by the Stake so 7 were baptized that night!
6. Well the key to my bike chain lock was lost and we had to walk….. then Sunday in the afternoon our mission leader came with a handsaw and broke the chain! haha! what a funny thing that was!
7. Before the baptism we had a load of issues with filling the font but all worked out in the end! HALELUJAH!
Just some quick things I would like to share with you all!
Today I will share with your something I learned from the temple dedication in Cordoba.
Going to the temple is a manifestation to our Lord that we will WALK BEFORE HIm WITH ALL OUR HEART!” Utchdorf
I am so grateful for the temple and Elder Benson said that the Temple really is the door to Heaven! Its so true we are so blessed to have these holy places to go and to be uplifted! I invite all of you to go more regularly to the temple! in Doctrine and COventants it talks bout the blessings of going to the temple! (DYC 109:22-24)Let us walk before HIm with all our HEART! 🙂
I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS!
I am so grateful for this gospel in my life and i know that it is true!