What a fast and fun week! they keep going by faster and faster! haha it is so true!
Where to begin….
minor things that happened this week:
- We didn’t have light! they cut it for a bit and in this time i was sick. I was in bed resting and my companion was studying solo. They cut the light and then she was showering and they cut it again. Pobrecita!
- yeah I got sick Monday night really bad in the stomach but now I am a lot better!
- Well I am training so we do 12 semanas a study program 1 hour every day and I love it! I am relearning a freshening up in the basics!
- LOVE GOING TO CHURCH! I always feel the spirit and learn so much!
- Sunday the 8th is WOMAN¨S DAY here in Argentina! SO HAPPY DAY TO ALL YOU WOMEN OUT THERE READING MY LETTER!
- Our area has lots of work here! I love it our weeks are always busy and full of appointments! It is only a little hard because sometimes we dont have time to visit our investigators regurally like we would like!
- I got attacked by a dog this week! hahahaha YEP! but to be honest i am shocked that it doesnt happen more often because there are sooooooo many dogs here! SO MANY! We went to visit a contact and she told us to pass or enter we stepped foot on her property and right then and there her dog ran right at us and began to bite. He got me pretty good but the teeth didn’t bite into my skin thank goodness but he gave me a mark and all hahaha BUT TRUST ME I AM FINE! ajaja my comp reacted so fast and began kicking! OH FUN TIMES!
- After gaining 14 kilos (about 30 pounds……)….. yeah the mission is so rough they feed us lots of food! ahhha but really I am not complaining but yeah the food is sooo good and really fattening! But I am proud to say that I am beginning to lose weight finally! I lost almost 3 pounds! woooohhooooo! hahhahaha IT HAPPENS ON THE MISH!
- We recieved food at our apartment from a member but we dont know who! WOOOHHHOOOO MORE FOOD! they keep feeding us more haha
- One of our investigators-Glesia she was smoking almost 2 packs of cigarettes everyday and now she is only smoking 6 or less! WOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! we are so happy for her!
- We had a FHE in the church and no one could come. 😦 But our mission leader showed up with his family so we had a FHE with them and it was really fun! We taught them how to play UNO and we had a really good lesson!
- We found a new investigator His name is Ever we were teaching His mom and she told us that he was serious about the mormon religion and now we are teaching him and we even might start teaching his girlfriend also! 🙂 We love finding new people to teach!
- Familia Gonzalez is progressing soooo much! We have a FHE tonight with them tonight and now we are helping the mom prepare to be baptized! 🙂 She is just waiting to get married first!
- Hahaa we cleaned the pension and it was a process because we did some deep cleaning! We were cleaning the window and on our windows there are bars. And my comp was cleaning the window and the sponge fell! hahah for like 10 minutes we tried to pick up the sponge and finally with a little bit of teamwork and my flip flops we got it! haha I was dying of laughter!
- Well one of our investigators saw us coming and she booked it into the house of her neighbor! It was sad but at the same time quite a sight to see her book it! But we pass by again to see what happened.
- But these things happen sometimes… we have another investigator who sends her son out to tell us that his mom isnt there every day! hahah but its ok we have so much work to do and all we can do as missionaries in invite and then it is really up to them! We have to respect their free agency!
Well The time is up! Sorry it isn’t super long! Little by little my letters will get better I promise! haha KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL!
BUT to be honest I AM SO HAPPY HERE! I LOVE THE MISSION! I LOVE THE GOSPEL! I LOVE BEING MORMON!
love you all and miss you lots!